To prevent water pollution that occurs due to disposal of untreated waste in storm drains in the street or pavement, it is important to handle hazardous materials the right way. Housekeeping waste should not be thrown into the drain unless they are specifically designed for that purpose, as in the case of bath or shower cleaning. Motor oil, dead batteries, and acids should be taken to appropriate facilities for disposal since they are not biodgradable and can contaminate water for a long period of time if not properly disposed of. Waste material can also be recycled . You can find the local environmental agency or a retailer who sells the product in case clarifications are needed on disposal of the product .
Preventing water pollution
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- DNA goa should be aware that those who actually work at home find that their water connection is cut, they cannot get their home repaired.
- Panaji sindhi scammer schooldropout naina premchandani dumps plastic containers in neighbours compound in which water accumulates
- Water supply not restored to panaji home despite submitting a complaint
- Panaji’s top sindhi scammer family of school dropout naina premchandani has cut off water supply to single woman engineer’s house, yet falsely claims to own her bank account
- No water in some homes in panaji, goa for more than six months